Welcome to the Dallas Chapter of ARMA International, a member of the Southwest Region of ARMA International and one of the 170 chapters worldwide.
The Dallas Chapter of ARMA is composed of records and information professionals in the Dallas metro area. We gather for monthly meetings from September to June to network with each other, enjoy good fellowship, and learn about the constantly changing field of records and information management. Generally, these are luncheon meetings held on the 2nd Tuesday of each month. Reservations are requested. You will earn one (1) CRM Certification Point for attending the monthly luncheon meeting.
Affiliation with the Dallas Chapter of ARMA will not only give you a local outlet for education but allow you to have the opportunity to meet people in your area who may be faced with some of the same challenges as you. Without a doubt, local education and involvement have proven to be the most valuable benefits of membership in the Dallas Chapter.
As a member of the Dallas Chapter, you can count the following among your benefits:
- Education and training through monthly chapter meetings, and local workshops and seminars
- Networking with others in your industry and profession
- Job clearinghouse listing job opportunities for records and information management professionals
- Product and service information available through vendor exhibits and workshops
- Scholarships for seminars, conferences, and courses
- Study sessions for members interested in becoming Certified Records Managers (CRM)